Biggest mistakes we see our clients make after a "fun" weekend.
1. attempt to do damage control by restricting certain food groups, i.e. carbs.
2. Try to burn more calories through exercise.
3. feel guilty and allow weekend behaviour to carry into the week.
4. allow negative self-talk to take hold.
5. skip out on the grocery shop or meal prep.
It's easy to get into your feels after having too much fun over the weekend.
And sometimes, that feeling can last for weeks before you finally regroup and regain control.
When this happens, take it as a reminder that you're human - not a failure.
But the secret to waking up on Monday feeling refreshed - not regretful - is your ability to bounce forward.
How quickly can you get yourself back to baseline.
That's it - there's no magic formula.
Just getting right back into working out, eating right and simply taking care of yourself.
Learn and practice how to do that and your consistency will become unstoppable!
What's the first thing you do after a "fun" weekend to get back into the swing of things?
Comment below 👇